Thursday, October 17, 2024

Gen-Z struggling with money and could use some guidance?

Are you a Gen-Z struggling with money, or do you have a Gen-Z kid who could use some guidance? 

Here are 3 money tips you can start using today: 

1. Keep learning: Whether it’s improving your current skills or picking up a new on

Gen Z is the first generation in America that has absolutely no purpose or meaning in life. This is why they have terms like doomers. You know, this is why you ask them, 

Hey, go buy a house, get married, have kids.
And they say, what's the point? Inflation is gonna make it impossible to retire. My education was super overpriced. So these are the three things I would immediately do for all the Gen Z-ers out there.

One, you have to increase your skills because school is not enough.  And this is coming from me, a former public school teacher. These are the skills that I would focus on for the next five years.

And these are all of the places that you can learn them from, most of them which are free. 

Two, you have to increase your financial literacy because schools didn't teach you. I'm sorry.

I would start by reading this book, 
followed by this book,  

and ended by reading this book 

because who you become is dependent on your habits. Three, you have to learn how to budget. This is the sheet that I use, and if you want it, you can tag your friend, and I'll send it to both of you right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment