Monday, October 7, 2024

7 Income Stream Ideas - How I Generate $100,000+ Per Week

It took me 10 years to learn this, but I'll teach it to you in less than one minute. 

To become rich, you need multiple income streams. I have seven and they generate me over $100,000 per week.


1. First is my retail store where I sell radio-controlled cars, planes, helicopters, and more. 

2. Second is my own brand and product range, which I manufacture in China and distribute all over the world. 

3. Third is my eBay store, where I buy stock from failing businesses and sell it online.

4. Fourth is the stock market, where I invest my money and let it grow over time. 

5. Fifth is my residential real estate, which I rent out to family.

6. Sixth is my commercial real estate, which I rent out to other businesses.

7. Seventh is my personal brand, where I post videos online to help the next generation grow their wealth.


Mark Tilbury - CEO & YouTuber

No comments:

Post a Comment